Sign up for my newsletter to keep informed.
Scroll down for info on
Ashtanga and Yin in Crete
Yin and Nidra in Ibiza
Yoga Treat Retreat in Europe
Yoga Retreat in Crete in 2018
Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow & Yin Yoga, Meditation & Pranayama, Yoga philosophy, Yoga Nidra
Location: Yoga Rocks, Crete
Date: May 5 - 12, 2018
Cost: 850 euro
To sign up click here
The price for the retreat includes:
- 3 meals a day
- 3 yoga classes a day
Details are here.
The price does not include flights and transfers but Helen and Phil at Yoga Rocks can help you with bookings and organising taxi shares to keep costs down.
Sample Daily Schedule
7am Breakfast available in the kitchen
7.30-9am Self Practice
9.15-10.45 Fundamentals of Ashtanga
9pm Chanting under the stars
Yoga Treat Retreat is coming to Europe!
For those of you who don’t want to travel all the way to India: we’ve found a perfect location for the Yoga Treat Retreat in Greece!!!
Okreblue is a beautiful retreat center with a cozy and warm home-away-from-home feeling. This is important to us: we prefer to NOT arrange retreats at big and impersonal hotel chains. The owners of Okreblue are friends of ours; they used to spend every winter season in Goa, which adds to the feeling of “home”.
All levels are welcome
Do you want to rest, practice yoga, learn more about your body and your yoga practice, meditate, dance, have fun and connect with new people, eat yummy and healthy food? Then this is the retreat for you. All levels welcome: for the daily physical practice, the group will be split into two smaller groups: basic and advanced.
Jennie, Josefin, Melanie and Stu have worked together for years and all share a passion for teaching yoga and making it authentic and real and relevant to you and your body. Together we will teach you about basic anatomy and how it is relevant to YOUR body and we will devise a special asana sequence just for you.You will learn about alignment and how to work towards openness and stability in your body and mind. We include dynamic ashtanga vinyasa yoga and vinyasa flow and restful restorative, yin yoga and meditation.
PRICE per person (Euro)
Single room 1280
Double room 1080
Triple room 980
- A 70 hour diploma in Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra, registered by Yoga Alliance (RYS-300)
- A tailormade teacher training focusing on what you would like to dive deeper into.
- Small group setting: lots of personal attention and feedback. (The retreat center only has accommodation space for 12 guests.)
- Plenty of time to reconnect with your own practice, and to recharge if you’re feeling drained.
- Support from non dogmatic and experienced teachers: the empashis is on empowering you to find YOUR authentic way of teaching yin yoga and to obtain knowledge to see what is needed for different students; there isn’t one size fits all for this practice (or any style really!)
- Chance to practice teaching with expert constructive and supportive feedback
- Healthy food and beautiful accommodation.
Please note that this price INCLUDES food and accommodation, to make it easy for you! All you have to think of is to buy a flight ticket to Ibiza (which is very cheap!) and we can arrange a taxi to pick you up at the airport.
Included in the price:
- Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra diploma 70 hrs YA
- Accommodation 7 days
- Healthy food (full board)
980 Euro (Early bird: 1480 Euro)
Included in the price: