- Early bird 10% discount if you book before 26th January 2018 – £459 Full price – £510
- to book and for more info click here
- We will explore how to adjust students with great sensitivity and how to help students in gaining awareness of their restrictions or hypermobility. You will learn to adjust in a way that empowers the student and increases their own awareness of their mind-body. We will explore what it means to adjust in depth as well as how to give confident but sensitive physical adjustments.
- Thursday 14 - Sunday 17 June 2018
- Bristol City Yoga
In this four day intensive suitable for teachers and
students we will cover...
- the story behind meridians
- how to sequence a practice or class
- how to make the poses safe and right for different body types
- yin and hypermobility
Venue: Bristol City Yoga
Details and how to book here
Everything you need to know about Mysore Self Practice.
Mysore Style classes can seem intimidating and scary – but this workshop will leave you feeling confident and ready to practice.
Mysore style classes are a central aspect of the Ashtanga Yoga system, enabling you to practice at your own pace whilst receiving one to one attention and assistance from an experienced teacher.
In this workshop you will learn the basics of Mysore Self Practice – the history, how it works and what to expect when you attend your first class.
You will be guided through the basic techniques of breath and bandha. You will learn sun salutations and the first few poses of the sequence so you have a good foundation for your first class.
You’ll also get 4 complimentary Mysore classes to use at Bristol City Yoga within 28 days (from the day of your workshop) so you can practice what you’ve learned.
You do not need to have any knowledge of the Ashtanga sequence.
Open to all Levels.
A sing out to all yoga teachers, me and Kitty Billings are collaborating to bring you an in depth 2 hour workshop exploring the joy and art of adjusting. Focus will be on sharing mindful and nurturing adjustments for a variety of poses. This is specifically aimed at Yoga Teachers wanting to learn a greater variety of hands on adjusting. Participants will leave with practical knowledge on how to confidently and safely provide supportive touch to students in their classes.
Date: Thursday 28th of September
Cost: 20 pounds
Location: Space 238
Pre-requisite: 200hr or equivalent YTT
Bookings essential through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org'
- West London Buddhist Centre, 45a Porchester Road, W2 5DP
- a day of exploring adjustments - the morning will be adjusting a range of asana focus: different body types.
- The afternoon will cover using touch and healing in yin yoga.
- Cost: £65 (£40 concession)
- To book email me at email@example.com