Bristol City Yoga
- Mysore at 10 am-12 pm
- Ashtanga Led at 7-8.15pm (Improvers)
* this class starts 5 October *
- Sonic Yin 7-8 pm
- Ashtanga Alignment at 6.45-7.45 pm
- Sonic Yin 11.30-12.30 pm
No need to book: just show up!
All classes available on Move GB
- Ashtanga Alignment is class following the ashtanga sequence keeping the flow but with the focus very much on alignment and 'am I doing this right?'
- Self practice is not a led class, nor is it an unsupervised practice space. You come and follow the ashtanga sequence, completing your practice in your own time. The teachers (me and my assistants) give guidance and help where needed. This means you go at your body’s own pace and get the help you need. It’s a beautiful way to practice and an amazing way to start the day. The class runs for two hours and you can arrive and leave at any time. Don’t worry if you can’t remember or don’t know the sequence – I am there to help you – there is no need to be intimidated or scared of self practice!
All levels of experience and knowledge are more than welcome.
All these classes are available on the excellent MoveGB. This is a scheme where you pay a small monthly amount and have access to classes in a huge amount of different studios, classes and gyms. I highly recommend it
I also offer retreats in Goa and Crete - details here